Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Hubby!!

Today is my Curtis' 26th birthday. I told him this morning not to be too sad that he is now closer to thirty than twenty....what a scary thought!! The following are twenty-six things that I love about Curtis:

1. His smile
2. His eyes
3. This kind of goes along with #2, but I love the fact that he can never lie to me because his eyes give him away every time.
4. He can always make me laugh.
5. He makes me feel safe.
6. He always dishes my dinner first.
7. In the first two days we owned "Twilight", he watched it with me three times and didn't complain once (at least not out loud).
8. He understands my love for Edward. (Hee-hee)
9. I am definitely a "dumb blonde" sometimes, but he never lets me know it. He just laughs at me. (I guess in a way that is letting me know it, isn't it)?
10. He is terrific with kids.
11. His spirituality
12. His love for our Savior.
13. He sacrifices so much for our family. Not only does he get up at 5:00 to go to work, but he also goes to school full time.
14. He is truly a "kid at heart."
15. He watches chick flicks with me, even though I won't watch scary movies with him.
16. He lets me pick the ice cream.
17. He takes care of me when I am sick.
18. He doesn't get bored with me, even though at every restaurant we go to, I always order the same thing at that particular restaurant.
19. His "big" brains.
20. He truly listens to people.
21. He has a gentle and forigiving heart.
22. The fact that he tends to tell me the same stories over and over and over and over again.
23. His sense of humor.
24. He lets me tease him all the time. (He makes it SO EASY). Especially about the face that I asked him out on our first two dates.
25. He is the perfect daddy for our Zachary.
26. He was worthy to take me to the temple so we could be sealed for all eternity.

HaPpY bIrThDaY cUrTiS!!! I LOVE you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment